Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lunchtime portrait 3

Posted by Picasa
Denise Gosling and Malc White in a lunchtime pose for Jim Irvine. Jim can't recall quite when this was - I'm guessing it's late 1980s or early 1990s. I bet Malc will remember ... clue in the camera model? Malc's beard length? Denise's shirt?

Malc says: "This would have been around 1990/1991. I remember Denise making the T shirt. I was either digging with MK arch. unit at the time or had just started at Cheltenham hospital. Probably the former as I may well have had shorter hair when I went to work at the hospital."

1 comment:

Malc said...

Tha would have been around 1990/1991. I remember Denise making the T shirt. I was either digging with MK arch. unit at the time or had just started at Cheltenham hospital. Probably the former as I may well have had shorter hair when I went to work at the hospital.

Malc