Sunday, July 19, 2009

But where are the McVitie's Digestives?

Posted by Picasa
Becky Sanderson has remembered something about which I'm entirely sure she's right: the hierarchy of biscuits:

"One bone of contention however was the biscuit selection for break-time on site. The ordinary sappers got Rich Tea whilst the elevated ranks of supervisors and above got Plain Digestives. Now I wouldn't normally get excited over Digestives (unless of the chocolate variety), I'm more of a Custard Cream girl, but, compared to Rich Tea, Digestives seemed like unadulterated luxury. The only way to get an occasional taste was to cosy up to said supervisors which is clearly what I am doing in this photo of me and Iain entitled 'Give us a nibble (of your Digestive!)"

But where's the biscuit? I think Ferris is smugly concealing the digestive somewhere out of sight ... or should that be out of site ...

Becky's quite right about Rich Tea - I wouldn't get out of bed for one of those ...

No comments: