Friday, November 14, 2008

Who's reading the Crickley blog?

I've been having a look at the statistics from Google Analytics and StatCounter that give me an idea of how many of you are reading the blog and the country and place where you are, though not, of course, who you are. So thank you to my readers in 35 countries: most of the time between 20% and 35% of the page loads come from the USA, and between 60% and 75% from the UK with about 10% from elsewhere around the globe.  People have had a read in Greece, Italy, Romania, and Morocco and a quick glance in China, Russia, Indonesia and Chile.

My best wishes to readers in Massachussetts, Maine, Texas and Missouri, some of whom visit regularly, and I rather think may have dug on the Hill... around the UK you come from 44 towns, cities and villages in many parts of the country stretching from Inverness to Brighton via Liverpool and Hereford.  Over 1,000 of you have visited a little over 2,700 times since I started this blog at the end of July. I hope you've enjoyed it and will continue to visit.

No comments: